Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Surprise

Yesterday i was reading my last year journal which i was not following from last 6 to 7 months i was quiet busy to open it and write.
So yesterday i got some time and opened it. I was reading the goals which i have decided to achieve in the year 2009 i read it and saw some of them have been achieved and manifested and some were yet to be achieved.

I was ticking some of the achieved goals and turning pages one by one after reading it i saw some papers in a small pocket which my journal have so i pulled that papers outside of the pocket and Guess what I found 893$ in it. I was amazed and excited i dont remember exactly whether i kept it or not. I was filled with Joy and happiness.

The thing is that day i was feeling very great relaxed, calm my mind was very clear and absent of any thoughts i was just in a free flow.

One thing to note is that i have lended some money to some of my freinds and they were not paying me as i needed it, so i still forgived them for not paying to me on time. and its the same day i received this money.

This is not what i am creating by myself, I am writing things which are occuring in my life and plus i am writing some posts on my blog after learning things from other sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment